To start I’ll sketch out a computer program by defining some basic parameters the system will operate within. When I feel comfortable with the sketch I’ll let the code run several thousand times. When the script finishes I get to take on a more curatorial role—I’ll spend some time with each piece, seeing if there is something I can learn or inspiration I can take away. If there is something special about it, I’ll archive it digitally or output it physically.
Using modern technology in this way allows for endless experimentation of color and composition.
- June Exhibit, Sager Braudis Gallery, Columbia MO, 2021
- Minimalism, Shockboxx Gallery, Hermosa Beach CA, 2020
- Everyday Magic, Exhibit B Gallery, Souderton PA, 2020
- Grey | Gray (Matter), Divisible Projects, Dayton OH, 2020
- Full House, localhost.gallery, Online, 2020
- The Juried Show, A Art Gallery Studio, Oklahoma City OK, 2020
- SmallWorks, FrameWorks Studio & Gallery, Philadelphia PA, 2019
- Red Truck Gallery Pop-Up, Red Truck Gallery, New Orleans LA, 2019
- Modern Male Pop-Up, Modern Male, Lansdale PA, 2019
- Make Art Not Friends, Exhibit B Gallery, Souderton PA, 2019