I am currently working with the automated bots that were caught probing (attacking) my server. The shape, color, and position of each piece is determined by the IP address (a unique identifier given to every computer when accessing the internet) of the attacking bot.
Ultimately these bots want to be unseen. I think there is something beautiful and ironic in finding them and using their own identifying characteristics to generate a work of art without their knowledge.For those interested I'm compiling books on the internet archive.
- June Exhibit, Sager Braudis Gallery, Columbia MO, 2021
- Minimalism, Shockboxx Gallery, Hermosa Beach CA, 2020
- Everyday Magic, Exhibit B Gallery, Souderton PA, 2020
- Grey | Gray (Matter), Divisible Projects, Dayton OH, 2020
- Full House, localhost.gallery, Online, 2020
- The Juried Show, A Art Gallery Studio, Oklahoma City OK, 2020
- SmallWorks, FrameWorks Studio & Gallery, Philadelphia PA, 2019
- Red Truck Gallery Pop-Up, Red Truck Gallery, New Orleans LA, 2019
- Modern Male Pop-Up, Modern Male, Lansdale PA, 2019
- Make Art Not Friends, Exhibit B Gallery, Souderton PA, 2019